Charlotte Property Management Blog
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Not a week goes by that I do not talk to some buyer prospect who states their interest in buying a distressed property. Word on the street is that these foreclosures, short sales, estate sales, HUD and Fannie Mae homes and the like represent the best deals the market has to offer. But is this true? Here are some quick hit random though...
Saturday, December 18, 2010
The most common question I hear from prospective buyers is: "How much less from the purchase price should I offer?" Conversely, sellers have the same question: "How much of a discount do buyers expect to get? If I am willing to take $X, how much more than that should we make the list price?" I consistently remind both buyers and selle...
Friday, December 17, 2010
Recently someone submitted a question to Bankrate.com and asked about the possibility of getting a mortgage after a foreclosure (read the full article here). The article goes on to discuss how difficult it can be to get a mortgage after a foreclosure. But, the sad part is that it is becoming that hard for many people to get a mortgage f...
Monday, August 16, 2010
In response to our last blog post about the tax credit I had a good discussion with one of our friends on facebook. She asked, "who really benefited from the tax credit: the buyer or the seller?" Of course, the general idea behind the tax credit was that the buyer would be getting a house at current market value AND would be getting $8,...
- Buyer Tips
- Charlotte Economy
- Greater Charlotte Property Management
- Greater Charlotte Property Management Companies
- Greater Charlotte Property Management Company
- Greater Charlotte Property Manager
- Greater Charlotte Rental Management
- Group 15 Real Estate
- Group 15 Real Estate Property Management
- Lease Purchase
- Market Update
- Mecklenburg County Property Management
- Mecklenburg County Property Management Companies
- Mecklenburg County Property Management Company
- Mecklenburg County Property Manager
- Mecklenburg County Rental Management
- Seller Tips
- Tax Credit