Rental Maintenance Services
Group 15 Real Estate employs a balanced approach of skilled in-house maintenance technicians for routine tasks and small projects, accompanied by
Maintaining your rental properties can be one of the more stressful, but ultimately unavoidable, aspects of owning a property investment. Here are some short-term mistakes which ultimately create more long-term stress and problems:
- Ignore tenant requests.
- Extend repair times while shopping around for the best price.
- Use “moonlighting” contractors.
These mistakes may save a few dollars on any given
Property Evaluations and Recommendations for Property Improvements
Group 15 Real Estate will perform numerous visual evaluations of your property:
- Initial Comprehensive Evaluation: Upon initially on-boarding your property for management, we will do a comprehensive evaluation with the purpose of getting a baseline understanding of your properties needs. We will identify needs your property may have to prepare it for future marketing, as well as identify proactive repairs and improvements that could be made to provide tenants with the best experience renting your property with the fewest repairs during
tenancy. These proactive repairs will also prevent future more costly reactive repairs.
- Quarterly Property Evaluations: We will evaluate your property once every quarter. We have a friendly reason to visit the tenant in order to check the air filters on their behalf. While we are there we will complete a brief checklist to evaluate any unpermitted pets, signs of smoking or other areas of concern.
- Move-Out Evaluation: We will use this opportunity to not only evaluate for items which may impact the tenant security
deposit,but also improvements to best market the property for sale or for rent as well as opportunities for proactive maintenance.
Group 15 Real Estate not only handles routine maintenance, but we are also able to leverage our technicians and contractors to coordinate other property construction projects. Whatever project you are considering, we will provide you with a quote and scope that will be sure to impress.
If you are a property owner looking for maintenance or construction help with your property, whether a landlord, seller, buyer or investor, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch very soon.