Charlotte Property Management
We can help grow your portfolio and rent your home faster.

Tenant Resources


Prior to moving in, you must show proof of utilities being connected at your new home. Most of our homes are serviced by the following utility companies:

If you are moving into a condo or townhouse, the water may be provided by the HOA, but you should always call the city and confirm. If you live outside of Charlotte or Mecklenburg County you may need to contact your local township for water service. Occasionally, a rural home may have power or gas provided by a local co-op. Let us know if you are having a hard time finding the utility provider for your home and we will help you track it down.

Renter's Insurance

Prior to moving in, you must provide proof of Renter's Insurance. Please let us know if you would like us to provide you with a quote.

Move-in Condition Form

Within three days of moving in, you need to provide us with a completed Move-in Condition form. This is very important, as it is the only recourse you will have, in the case of any pre-existing blemishes with the house, to fully recover your security deposit after you move-out.


If you are renting a single-family house, then you are responsible for maintaining the lawn, unless we notify you otherwise.  This includes:

However, we are happy to provide this service for you. Just let us know; the cost is generally around $100/mo.

Moving Help Guide

Buy a Home

Thinking of buying a home? We would love to help you achieve that dream! Check out our buyer's page to get an idea of how we can help. Reach out to anyone on our staff and we will put a plan together. We may even be able to help you get out of your lease early if you use us as your buyer's agent.